The Planning Department plays a pivotal role in transportation, unincorporated land use, and zoning, coordinating countywide objectives and setting a course that guides our community toward a sustainable future with an ever-improving quality of life.
- Agencies / Boards / Committees
- Comprehensive Plan
- Comprehensive Plan Update
- County Code
- Flood Information
- Historic Preservation Board
In the News:
- Pinellas Community Redevelopment Agency 2016/2017 Annual Report
- Stormwater Manual
- Lealman CRA Plan
- 2015 Local Mitigation Strategy
For residents and businesses in unincorporated Pinellas County:
- Annexation Information
- Apply for a variance or special exception
- Building Permits / Codes
- Community Planning and Overlays
- Future Land Use and Zoning Summary
- Variance Requests and Special Exceptions
Board of Adjustments hearing dates and case information.
Maps & Reports:
All about your property,
your neighborhood and
the opportunities your location provides.