The Pinellas County Business Technology Services Board meets quarterly.
Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2020: - Archive
About the BTS Board
The Pinellas County Business Technology Services (BTS) Board is an independent board composed of County representatives and Constitutional Officers to provide for the review of, and set policy for common technology issues and expenditures, and facilitate the economic and effective provision of business technology services and support to the operations of the County and Constitutional Officers.
Membership is comprised of three County Commissioners and eight Constitutional Officers as set forth by an Interlocal Agreement.
Resolution #08-01 Establishing BCC Steering Committee
Resolution #09-01 Establishing Oracle Business Applications
Resolution #10-01 Establishing Enterprise GIS Steering
Resolution #11-01 Oracle Project Unified Solutions
Resolution #14-01 Business Technology
- Ken Burke, Clerk of the Circuit Court – Chair
- Mike Twitty, Property Appraiser – Vice Chair
- Janet C. Long, County Commissioner
- Kathleen Peters, County Commissioner
- Kenneth T. Welch, County Commissioner
- Bob Dillinger, Public Defender
- Bob Gualtieri, Sheriff
- Anthony Rondolino, Chief Judge, Sixth Judicial Court
- Bernie McCabe, State Attorney
- Julie Marcus, Supervisor of Elections
- Charles W. Thomas, Tax Collector
BTS Board Meeting Agendas