The Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners is dedicated to delivering first class services to the public and our customers. The Commission has defined a Strategic Plan built upon the priorities of the community. This plan guides the work that the county does every day and helps decision makers to be responsible stewards of the public’s resources, which includes ensuring the financial stability of the county.
Fiscal Year (FY) is from October 1 – September 30.
- Budget: Tentative FY2016-17
- Budget: Current FY2015-16
- Budget: Past / Archive
- OpenGov - This tool complements the county’s adopted budget documents by providing interactivity with the revenues and expenditures in the budget.
- Strategic Plan - Built upon the priorities of the community and a guideline to work that the county does every day.
- County Accomplishments Report
- Citizen Values Survey
About the Budget Process:
- Budget Process
- Unincorporated Area