The Division of Environmental Management is responsible for monitoring and protecting Pinellas County's environmental resources. The division encompasses six work groups including Air Quality, Coastal Management, Ecological Services, Water & Navigation, Water Quality Monitoring, and Watershed Protection. Each group conducts proactive monitoring, responds to citizen inquiries, and manages various projects and permits for the protection of our natural and built environmental resources.
- Beach Easements
- Beach Nourishment
- Pinellas County Birding Hotspots
- Surface Water Assessment Fee
- Report an Issue / Request Services
For more information or questions, contact:
- Division of Environmental Management: (727) 464-4425
- Air Quality: (727) 464-4422
- Water & Navigation: (727) 453-3385
- Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PinellasEnviroNews
- For information on volunteer and internship opportunities, please email email@example.com.