A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Education Fair - Looking for the right degree program or certificate? Stop by Annex 429 on Thursday, July 25 to chat with reps from local colleges.
- Dealing with Ambiguity - 7/18
- Strategic Performance Management 101: Destination Success - 7/23
- Customer Focus - 7/31
- Grievance & Disciplinary Procedures - 7/31
- Learning on the Fly - 8/1
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - 8/14
- Drive for Results - 8/15
- Don’t Fall for False Consensus in Groups - 8/20
- Motivating Others - 8/22
Upcoming Courses with Seats Available
Pinellas County provides more than 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Workshops - New Leader Transition and Department Team Building workshops available.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar