A vital component to making Pinellas County a great place to work is building the necessary skills in our most valuable resource, our employees, so that they can develop into tomorrow's in-house leaders for the emerging and changing workplace.
All documents are in PDF format.
News & Updates
- Learning Survey - We want to support your professional growth. All employees are asked to complete a 10-minute learning survey by May 22.
- It's Not Just Customer Service - 5/16
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Advanced Essentials - 5/22
- Perspective - 5/22
- A Manager’s Guide to Customer Service Excellence - 5/23
- Budget 101 - 6/5
- Microsoft Excel 2013 Core Essentials - 6/11
- Organizational Change Management - 6/12
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) - 6/12
- Situational Leadership - 6/12
- Problem Solving & Decision Making - 6/13
Upcoming Courses with Seats Available
Pinellas County provides more than 100 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include Microsoft Office, OPUS, career development, communication, customer service, business skills, leadership, retirement and more.
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- Consortium members (non-County employees) should register with their organization's learning contact.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees (guide | inquiry form).
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills with the CPM Program or the new Certified Supervisory Manager Program.
- Workshops - New Leader Transition and Department Team Building workshops available.
- Learning & Development
(Organizational & Talent Development)
Learning Opportunities Calendar