FY 22 Adopted Budget - Operating and Capital Budget Detail
All documents are supplied in Portable Document Format (PDF).
*Note for iPad users: The documents below are best viewed in iBooks.
The FY22 Adopted Operating and Capital Budget detail is divided into sections based on organizational responsibility. Links to each individual section can be found in the table below. For financial management and reporting, the County's budget is organized by Funds. The fund detail pages contain all the resources budgeted for the County.
When viewing individual sections, please note that certain page types may not appear in all sections due to the nature of that particular section. The pages are organized in the following manner:
1) Description: This narrative provides a brief overview of the department or agency.
2) Accomplishments (County Administrator departments only): This narrative summarizes the key accomplishments of the department over the past year.
3) Analysis: This narrative provides a comparison and explanation of variances between the FY21 Revised Budget and the FY22 Adopted Budget, along with the anticipated impact on achieving strategic goals as a result of the changes.
4) Budget Summary: This section contains budgetary information for the department in two charts and/or tables: Expenditures by Program and Expenditures by Fund. The Actual FY20 expenditures as well as the FY21 Revised Budget (as of May 31, 2021) and FY22 Adopted Budget are presented.
5) Personnel Summary: This section compares the budgeted full-time equivalent (FTE) positions for the department for the FY19, FY20, and FY21 Adopted Budgets and FY22 Adopted Budget.
6) Program Budget and Descriptions: This section provides program-by-program budgets, by fund, and FTEs as well as a description of each program listed in the preceding summary.
Return to Office of Management & Budget