County Information Desk:
The Pinellas County Enterprise GIS (EGIS) Steering Committee meets quarterly at 1:30 p.m. unless otherwise noted below.
Upcoming Meeting Dates: - Archive
- January 7, 2022 at 2:30 p.m. (note: rescheduled from December 2, 2021 and December 10, 2021)
- March 3, 2022 (tentative)
- June 2, 2022 (tentative)
- September 1, 2022 (tentative)
- December 1, 2022 (tentative)
About the Pinellas County Enterprise GIS (EGIS) Steering Committee
The primary mission of this committee is to process and assess information, develop a plan to provide GIS services at an enterprise level, and make recommendations to appropriate entities – constitutional officers, appointing authorities, and the Board of County Commissioners. These committee meetings fall within Sunshine Law because this committee functions as a policy-making committee to rank, screen, and eliminate different policy considerations.
EGIS Steering Committee Meeting Documents
- 01/07/22 - Agenda - Minutes
- 12/03/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 09/03/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 06/04/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 03/05/20 - Agenda - Minutes
To request agendas and/or minutes for meetings held between 2010 and 2019, submit an email request.