County Information Desk:
The Pinellas County Enterprise GIS (EGIS) Steering Committee meets quarterly at 1:30 p.m.
Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2021: - Archive
- September 2
- December 2
About the Pinellas County Enterprise GIS (EGIS) Steering Committee
The primary mission of this committee is to process and assess information, develop a plan to provide GIS services at an enterprise level, and make recommendations to appropriate entities – constitutional officers, appointing authorities, and the Board of County Commissioners. These committee meetings fall within Sunshine Law because this committee functions as a policy-making committee to rank, screen, and eliminate different policy considerations.
EGIS Steering Committee Meeting Documents
- 12/03/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 09/03/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 06/04/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 03/05/20 - Agenda - Minutes
- 12/06/18 - Agenda - Minutes
- 09/06/18 - Agenda - Minutes
- 03/27/18 - Agenda - Minutes
- 02/14/18 - Agenda - Minutes
To request agendas and/or minutes for meetings held between 2010 and 2017, submit an email request.