Retiree: Behavioral/Mental Health Plan
Pinellas County provides confidential assistance with life's pressures to its retirees. Retirees may access assistance through one of two programs depending on Medicare eligibility.
All documents are in PDF format.
Non-Medicare Eligible Retirees
Retirees enrolled in the UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus POS or the Choice Plus HSA are covered as follows:
Medicare Eligible Retirees
Retirees enrolled in UnitedHealthcare's Medicare Advantage PPO plan are covered by confidential behavioral/mental health services as shown:
- Group therapy visit: $10 copay
- Individual therapy visit: $15 copay
- The plan covers up to 190 days in a lifetime for inpatient behavioral health care in a psychiatric hospital.
- $50 copay per stay, up to 190 days
What if I have questions?
- Contact UnitedHealthcare:
- UHC Behavioral Health Department (800) 453-8440
- UHC Member Services (800) 457-8506
- NurseLine at (877) 365-7949 for non-emergency health concerns
Return to top