Biometric Screening & Health Survey
Virtual Information Sessions (NEW)
Learn more about the new biometric screening process, view a live demo, and get your questions answered.
All information sessions are one hour long and provided in Zoom. Need help using Zoom? See Virtual Learning.
- Information Sessions
- September 22, 12:30 to 1:30 am (register)
- September 28, 8:00 to 9:00 am (register)
- October 7, 11:30 am to 12:30 pm (register)
Employees who complete an annual biometric screening and Rally health survey earn a preferred health plan premium which will save $500 in the upcoming year. The goal of these activities is to identify your risk for health issues, such as high blood pressure or diabetes, which may be prevented through early detection and lifestyle changes. All lab work results and survey entries are confidential.
All documents are in PDF format.
Rally is an online platform from UnitedHealthcare to schedule your biometric screening, complete your health survey, and track your wellness incentives.
- To access Rally, go to myUHC.com and scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
Why did the process change in 2021?
- The new improved method ensures the correct lab work is completed and confirmed in Rally.
- The process auto-populates the lab work portion of the Rally health survey.
What is the new process?
There are two options:
- Option 1: Quest Diagnostics Lab (most convenient option). You can only use a Quest Diagnostics lab for your lab work with this option. Make your appointment through Rally – no paperwork required.
- Option 2: Physician Results Form. Use an in-network lab other than Quest or a convenience care clinic such as Walgreens or CVS.
- If using a lab such as BayCare or Labcorp,
make sure your doctor's lab order includes
the items on the form. Afterwards, ask your
doctor to complete the form. The form must be signed and dated by the doctor and you.
- If using a convenience care clinic such as
Walgreens or CVS, ask them to
complete the form. The form must be signed
and dated by the pharmacy staff and you.
- For instructions on submitting your form, see the video demo, Help Guide with screenshots or detailed FAQs.
- For either option, log into myUHC.com and scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
- In Rally, go to the Rewards tab, select View Dashboard next to Complete a Biometric Screening. On the Biometrics Dashboard page, select Register Now to be redirected to the Quest Diagnostics website to schedule a Quest appointment or print a Physician Results Form to use a different lab of your choice.
- IMPORTANT: Before you get a screening, learn about the new process. Select from the following resources:
The Rally health survey is an online questionnaire that provides a private health checkup and personalized wellness recommendations. Results include a health measurement called Rally Age which may be higher or lower than your actual age.
How do I complete the Rally health survey?
- Log into myUHC.com and scroll down to select Rally from the Quick Links.
- In Rally, the survey appears immediately when you log in for the first time in a calendar year. If you need to access the survey later, scroll down to Quick Links, select My Profile and Health Profile.
- Your current biometric screening data will be auto-filled in the survey, but you need to answer the other questions as prompted.
- For detailed instructions, see the Rally Help Guide.
To verify that you completed a biometric screening and health survey in 2021:
- Log into Rally.
- Select the Rewards tab.
- Scroll down to the Completed section to view completed activities.
- View the Rally Quick Guide for step-by-step instructions with screenshots.
The following are exempt from completing the biometric screening and health survey in 2021:
- Employees whose health coverage begins on July 1, 2021 or later
- Employees who opt out of the County's health plan
- Spouses/domestic partners
Return to top