Pinellas County's Wellness Program is designed to create a culture of well-being for our employees and their families. The program includes four pillars (aspects) of wellness: physical, emotional, social and financial.
All documents in PDF format.
News & Events
- Mobile Mammograms – Missed your mammogram last year? Don't miss this convenient opportunity to catch up with your annual care.
- Night Out at the Ballpark – On August 7th, enjoy a fun night at a Clearwater Threshers baseball game. Special discount pricing for employees.
- COVID-19: Return to School – Register for a webinar on August 6 or 10 to learn strategies to reduce the stress of returning to school.
- Tobacco Cessation Classes - Register for Group Quit classes starting August 10, virtual or in-person.
- Wellness Center Update - The Wellness Center is open 24/7 with no limitations.
- Biometric Screening & Health Survey - Before you get a biometric screening in 2021, learn about the new process.
Wellness Incentive Program - Participate in well-being activities to improve health and earn rewards up to 50,000 points or $200 cash.
- Wellness Classes - Learn about a wide variety of well-being topics. From finances to sleep to cooking, there’s something for everyone!
- Real Appeal - Free weight loss program for employees and spouses/partners.
- TrackThis! - Tracking tool for the Get Fit, Fruit & Veggie, and Nutrition Challenges.
- Preferred Health Plan Premium - Complete the biometric screening and health survey to save $500.
- Tobacco Premium - Use tobacco? Take a cessation class to save $500.
- Wellness Champions - Employees who promote health and wellness to coworkers.
- Blood Donation - Currently unavailable.
- Rally is an online platform to schedule your biometric screening, complete your health survey, and track your wellness incentives.
- Employees enrolled in a Pinellas County health plan: Go to myUHC.com and select the Rally link.
- Opt out employees only: Use the Rally login.
- To Your Health Newsletter - Get the latest on new classes and activities, plus articles on nutrition, exercise and disease prevention (current issue).
- Wellness Center - Free gym membership, open 24/7.
- Wellness Resources - Over 50 links to free resources including recipes, local parks, meal plans, exercises, tips to cut stress, and much more.
- Gym Discounts
- Tobacco Cessation - Ready to quit? Free help is available.
- Wellness Roadmap - Start your journey to better health today.
Wellness Incentive Program
Real Appeal Program