Pinellas County is proud to support a learning culture. We promote continuous learning to build skills in our most valuable resource, our employees. Such development boosts productivity, morale, retention and the ability to take on new roles in the organization.
All documents are in PDF format.
- Conflict Resolution - 9/29 (in-person, register by 9/21)
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace - 9/29 (in-person, register by 9/21)
- Drives Results - 10/5 (in-person, register by 9/28)
- Managing Integrity & Ethics - 10/5 (virtual, register by 9/28)
- Dealing with Difficult People - 10/6 (in-person, register by 9/28)
- Tuition Reimbursement - 10/6 (virtual, register by 9/28)
Pinellas County provides more than 80 courses in-house which employees may take during work hours with supervisor approval. Topics include real skills (such as communication, customer service, interviewing and leadership), Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel and Outlook), specialized business topics (such as OPUS, retirement and project management), and much more.
- Learning Catalog
- Learning Opportunities Calendar
- Course Materials
- Learning & Development FAQs
- Virtual Learning FAQs
- Location Maps & Parking
- Register for courses in OPUS. Log in to OPUS, select PIN OLM Learner and Learner Home:
- ULearnIT - This is a great option for learning year-round. Access over 40,000 videos, courses, books, book summaries and audio books.
- View the Quick Start Guide for Learners and Quick Start Guide for Mobile App (SharePoint login required).
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program – Classes taken on your own time and reimbursed by the County.
- Learning Paths - Professional growth and development initiative available to all employees.
- Learning Leader Workshops - Customized, hands-on, interactive learning tailored to your organization.
- Certified Public Manager (CPM) – Expand your management skills (SharePoint login required).
- Organizational & Talent Development
Learning Opportunities Calendar