Parks & Preserves
Public access to the fishing piers and recycling center at Sand Key Park will be closed
May 10 - June 7, 2021.
The Dog Park at Sand Key Park will be closed for routine maintenance May 12 - 13, 2021 and will reopen May 14, 2021.
Heritage Village Park and the Exhibit Halls are open to the public. Historic home tours are not offered at this time.
The Parks and Conservation Resources Department maintains more than 20,000 acres of parks and preserves. Picnic shelters, camping, playgrounds, boat ramps and trails are among the many amenities enjoyed by our residents and visitors.
- Camping Reservations: Fort De Soto / Shell Key
- Boat Ramp & Beach Parking Permits
- Beaches & Beach Access
- Calendar for all Parks
- County Dog Parks
- Fort De Soto Park Brochure & Map
- Greenways Parks / Trail Locations
- Marina/Boat Ramps/Permits
- Managed Areas
- Parks Brochure
- Park Rules
- Pinellas Trail Guide and Closures
- Private & Special Events Information
- Volunteer in Parks and Preserves
Park Projects for Public Input
Botanical & Historic Parks:
For more information or questions: